Pages

Tuesday 23 June 2015

I opened the door.

I opened the door:


When I opened the door and saw scratchers on the walls and the windows and I got scared because there was scratchers from something. When I walked into the rooms  there was blood everywhere on the walls and the doors.


The man went to look the windows and the doors the only door he forgot about was the back door.

When the man went to look for his family  he went to check at the shopping more and he could not find them and he went back home. When he got back home he went inside and looked again and when he went into one of the rooms he saw something in the wardrobe then that thing he saw  was a beast the beast chased him down the stairs and out the door.


When the scary beast stopped chasing him he went back inside. To check where it went when he went to check at the back door he saw the beast that was chasing him standing at the back door. The man slowly walked back into the cityroom and hide under the table.


I hope if the man got away or if the beast did something to him.



No comments:

Post a Comment